Rainy and cloudy days are the norm for this time of the year, and today was no exception. We’re going from snow to rain, and my belgian side couldn’t be happier! I’ve always loved the rain, getting soaked and running inside for tea, or just looking and listening to it from the comfort of your bed… Am I making it sound dreamy enough?
I love this military green and realized it would fit the grey sky perfectly today, paired with these distressed denim which are always a good idea. To keep this cool vibe I just paired the look with simple accessories, sometimes less is more! And those shoes are definitely one of my summer staples, simply because they go with every and anything you can think of! So simple yet feminine, and they are super comfortable! Couldn’t ask for anything more.
On another note, I would love to say a huge thank you to all of you guys!! Yesterday I reached 5.000followers on Instagram!! This is a big milestone to me and I couldn’t be more grateful/surprised/excited/thrilled about this!! To celebrate I’ve decided to share with you 5 things not a lot of people know about me:
1. I am obsessed with mugs… My boyfriend and I started this tradition that wherever we travel, we need to get a souvenir mug, so our cabinet looks like a crazy circus and I LOVE IT!
2. I have probably over 30 purses. Growing up I used to hang them on a coat hanger in my bedroom and I literally ran out of space on it!
3. I change my nail polish at least 4 times a week… I have been told I might have an undecisive mind, but I just hate chip nails!
4. I put parmesan on anything that can be eaten. Doesn’t matter if it is pasta, meat, fish, or veggies. Literally anything that can be eaten…
5. I am so shy about talking about my blog. I don’t consider this as an accomplishment or as a job to be done. It is something I love to do, and I get confused when people congratulate me for it. This is all you guys!!
Hope you liked today’s look, and please stay tuned for a whole bunch of exciting things to come soon!