Since we are almost in April already, it is seriously time to start going after all the summer essentials you’ll need before they are all sold-out! Last year, one of my most important accessory was a pair of “sticky boobs” as I call them. But as you can guess, after a few months of heat and humidity they are no longer sticky! Which is why this year, one of the first must haves on my list was a new pair, which is why when Kissbobo reached out to me about trying theirs I jumped on the occasion. I wouldn’t be sharing this with you if I hadn’t tried them on and wore them a few times already, but let me tell you: these are the unicorn of sticky boobs. Here is a sentence I never thought I’d say!
Low back dresses and tops are such a gorgeous fashion trend, and I would hate having to miss out on it because I couldn’t find a bra that would allow me to wear them. I know there are a lot of adhesive strapless bras available, but having gone through a few different brands before I can honestly say these invisible sticky cups hold better AND hurt less when you take them off! I can imagine the look on my dad’s face when he will see this post (pardon, Papa), but the truth is, as women we have to endure “pain” much more than men in the fashion world. Extremely high heels, waist-squeezing dresses, or hot irons burns, you name it we have to deal with it. So the feeling of victory when you find something that could be painful but isn’t is amazing – which is why I am recommending it to all of you!
Tips on how to use and take care of it:
- gently hold yourself and start placing one cup at a time, starting below your breast and moving upwards
- using the click in between the cups to attach them together (insuring they will not move, and giving you more cleavage!)
- to remove, start from the top and gently pull down
- clean your bra after every use with warm water and mild soap, holding the cup in your palm (adhesive face up)
- air dry, hanging upside down – make sure it is completely dry before using again!
- store the bra by replacing the protective film over it, and put it back in the traveling bag it came in
Photography by Sara Algubaa
SHOP MY LOOK:
Thank you Kissbobo for kindly sponsoring this post and providing me with my new summer essential.